How to Become a Trainer and Consultants?
It's not enough to train the workforce, you also have to train the trainer. The training field can change fast, which makes training for trainers crucial. New methodologies. New discoveries about the way adults learn. Changing expectations from trainees and from your company. Training the trainer courses give you the practical platform skills and confidence you need to succeed. This powerful seminar puts the latest trends and techniques at your fingertips. Whether you've been training for a while or never stepped onto a platform before, this training for trainers' workshop will show you how to become a facilitator of learning, not just a presenter. You'll build confidence, engage your audience from the beginning and leave your trainees praising your training abilities. This workshop content is practical and grounded in the real world, not just academic theory. This program focuses on what happens before, during, and after you deliver training, and what to do if training is not the right solution. With input from Competency Study, we identified the competencies required by the most successful practitioners.
Why You Should Attend::
- After this program, you will be able to:
- Learn the basics of adult learning theory and instructional design methodology.
- Gain a foundation in conducting a needs assessment, developing learning objectives, and evaluating the impact of your training initiatives.
- Learn and apply effective training techniques for managing participants, engaging a variety of learning styles, and creating an effective positive learning environment, and managing classroom challenges.
- Develop engaging training solutions that are learner-centered.
- Describe the training cycle.
- Identify and determine the need for training-what, who, and how.
- Write effective learning objectives.
- Design participant-oriented learning materials and exercises.
- Apply adult learning concepts, develop supportive climates, and customize off-the-shelf materials.
- Use training activities and alternatives to lecture, strategize for different learning needs, and create effective questioning techniques
- Prepare properly for a training session, and prepare participants to foster learning.
- Manage and encourage participants of all backgrounds and learning styles
- Address challenging participants and behaviors.
- Present and facilitate a training program, including use of audio visuals and handouts.
- Evaluate program impact at different levels using a variety of methods.
- Identify the five levels of evaluation