One Day Workshop on "Quantitative Research Techniques using SPSS"
Workshop Date: July 21, 2016
Venue : Golden Tulip Galaxy Banjarmasin, Indonesia
July 21, 2016
Golden Tulip Galaxy Banjarmasin, Indonesia
This Training workshop is designed to equip the researchers with skills of applying quantitative analysis techniques by using SPSS. The participants will have an in-depth understanding of using quantitative techniques in SPSS for data analysis of their research projects. In addition, the participants will understand the appropriate use of several statistical techniques, their interpretation, and presentation in their research articles.
Content of Workshop:
- Introduction to SPSS
- Data entry and data transformation
- Define variables & labels
- Coding and computing new variables, & recoding
- Descriptive statistics
- Testing normality and other assumptions
- T-test, ANOVA, MANOVA, Cross Tab, Chi Square
- Reliability analysis (internal consistency)
- Exploratory factor analysis (testing discriminant and Convergent Validity)
- Simple and multiple regression analysis
- Testing for mediation (mediated regression analysis)
- Testing for moderation (moderated regression analysis)
- Plotting the moderation effects along with simple slope tests
There are no prerequisites of this workshop. However, a basic understanding of research methods and statistics would help the participants to benefit more from this workshop.
ScheduleDates: July 21, 2016
Timing: 8am - 5pm
In case of further queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our local representative at +62 853-1010-3860